OS.js Web Hosting Domain

I had a domain. It has everything. I want to download OS.js to it. How can I do it?

And I cant create anything! I get this error

Error: TypeError: Path must be a string. Received undefined

Thanks For Will Help!

Follow the installation guide.

How and where do you get this ?

I follow it. But my domain saying

Failed to intilize OS.js
An error occured while intilizing OS.js

And I get this error from while I’m trying make a file. I give name and I said Okay. This Error Coming

I follow it. But my domain saying

Failed to intilize OS.js
An error occured while intilizing OS.js

And I get this error from while I’m trying make a file. I give name and I said Okay. This Error Coming

You have to send me the output of the node server and a screenshot of your browser console or something. This is not enough information for me to be able to help you.

You could also try running v3, which will be released very soon.

In My Web Host Its saying this error

And When I trying to make folder or file I get this error

Ekran Görüntüsü - 2018-08-13 12-43-13
Later
Ekran Görüntüsü - 2018-08-13 12-43-33

Sorry but I’m from turkey

I was thinking of the output from “node osjs run” and when you open the browser developer tools (F12 usually) inside the console tab.

VFS operation e {options: {…}, name: “home”, isMounted: true} write (2) [e, “”]0: efilename: "New file"id: nullmime: "application/octet-stream"path: "home:///.desktop/New file"shortcut: falsesize: nulltype: null__proto__: Object1: ""length: 2__proto__: Array(0) {} undefined

Console Error is this

And on the server-side (node) ?

If you go to the Network tab you might get more details also.

Node Console Error is this:

TypeError: Path must be a string. Received undefined
at assertPath (path.js:28:11)
at Object.join (path.js:1236:7)
at Object.upload (/home/raufssen/Masaüstü/OS/src/server/node/modules/vfs/filesystem.js:344:31)
at Promise (/home/raufssen/Masaüstü/OS/src/server/node/modules/vfs/filesystem.js:597:18)
at new Promise ()
at Object.module.exports.request (/home/raufssen/Masaüstü/OS/src/server/node/modules/vfs/filesystem.js:595:10)
at VFS.request (/home/raufssen/Masaüstü/OS/src/server/node/vfs.js:321:22)
at Modules.getAuthenticator.checkPermission.then (/home/raufssen/Masaüstü/OS/src/server/node/routes/fs.js:41:9)
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)
200 POST /FS/upload 64 (2.873 ms)

This was what I needed. I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

Since I’m currently working on v3, and that I’m travelling tomorrow I won’t have a chance to fix that until Wednesday.