Whats this website-style called?


I always wanted to make a website with an os-like style (Draggable windows, icons to click on, …) and while researching i found os.js. Another website is “air-droid”, from which i came and got the idea of making it myself.

I think its great for what it is but it doesn’t suit my needs. So if someone can tell me what this style is called, where i can find more of it and other stuff that might help, i would really appreciated that.

best regards,


It’s normally called a “web dekstop”. It’s pretty niche, so you’re probably left up to your own devices.